The inhaler or inhaler is suitable for patients suffering from respiratory problems. By distributing and delivering the drug directly to the lungs, Demyar helps to have a greater effect and higher functional speed compared to liquid drugs or even pills.
The mouthpiece is a plastic accessory with MDI sprays on one side and a piece in the patient's mouth on the other. The device is designed to help increase effectiveness compared to liquid drugs or even tablets by dispersing, direct delivery and adjusting the dose of the drug. The device is a very useful tool for patients with asthma and those who have lung problems due to shortness of breath.
- Reason for using the damper
- How to use it properly
- The correct method of washing
- Proper maintenance tips
- Purchase guide
Remove the spray cap.
1- Shake the spray well.
2- Remove the spray cap and place it at the end of the damper.
3- Exhale as deeply as you can and place your mouth in the mouthpiece.
5. Press the spray button once. (Each push of a button is considered a puff.) Breathe in for at least 10 seconds with slow, deep breaths in the tube.
6- Take the tail out of your mouth and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
7. After 10 seconds, breathe slowly through your nose. If you need medication again, wait 30 seconds and then repeat the steps above.
8. Finally, put the spray cap back in place.
If you buy a new brew, wash it once before using it. Then wash your hair dryer once a month.1- First, separate the mouth and end parts of the mouthpiece for better and more accurate washing.
2- Put the steamer in lukewarm water for 15 minutes and rinse gently with a detergent. Be careful not to rub the inside of the mouthpiece, and only the outside and mouth can be washed thoroughly.
3- After washing, expose the blower to air to dry.
4- After complete drying, connect the separated parts and now you can use the device.